Anything first is always special! So a heart felt thanks to my wonderful blogger friend, Resh @ daily-cuppa for passing on this award for The Versatile Blogger :)
To me blogging is mostly about being creative ~ I always visit other blogs to enjoy reading their write ups and the photos of their finger-licking good, absolutely scrumptious dishes! This whole concept of blogging is indeed amazing; people from different parts of the world, who have never met or known each other, come together to share a common passion - FOOD. I am still a 2 month old 'baby' blogger who is exploring the vast cyber ocean of exciting blogs out there. But from what I have come across so far, these are the amazing blogs I would like to pass on this award to:
- Anjali @ Spice n Sugar Tales - always most encouraging, she has an amazing blog with a great collection of simple, delicious recipes.
- Lisa @ Lisa's Kitchen - such a fantastic blog with an awesome collection of lip-smacking vegetarian recipes.
- Nupur @ UK Rasoi - neat and organized, a great blog with a wonderful collection of recipes and tips.
- Pravs @ Simply Spicy - very creative blog, a visual treat with equally appealing recipes.
- Sayali @ Treat your Tongue - great collection of mouthwatering Indian recipes.
- Sravs @ Srav's Culinary Concepts - always innovative, her blog is full of recipes with very creative combos.
- Torviewtoronto @ Creative with Mom - truly versatile blog with amazing ideas for craft and cooking.
And now the RULES for accepting this award:
- Add the versatile blogger award.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a post and link it back to their blog.
- Share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
- Include this set of rules.
- Forward this award to fellow bloggers and inform them with a comment on each of their blogs.
Well, any happy moment calls for sweets! Here is my treat for you:
Okay so here are 7 random things about me:
- Me a shopaholic - you can definitely feature me as an icon for the tag 'shop till you drop'!
- I am health and beauty conscious :D
- Good food, shopping for myself and great music are things that always lift my spirits up.
- Hate carbonated drinks of any kind.
- I am a lazy cook and sometimes very lousy too.
- My hubby dearest and my family mean the world to me.
- Addicted to Google - you get info on anything and everything under the sun.