And it is that time of the year when we look forward to our holidays and gifts :) Christmas and New Year is round the corner. So what better time to organize this event and give away a gift for the lucky winner! The theme is Street Food of India. We all have enjoyed street food at some point of our lives. Nothing compares to the sheer taste of this simple food that is made by the street vendors. Unhygienic maybe - but the taste will definitely blow you away; and from VVIPs to the common man, you can find people from all class and creed coming together to enjoy these humble, lip smacking creations. Well the taste is such that you can't help but dig in!
- All participants must follow my blog and like my Facebook page - mandatory.
- You can submit any number of recipes but they must be some form of a street food. Like Pav, Chaat, Idlis, Dosas, Sandwiches, Frankies, Chilas...anything else you can think of! Both veg and non veg allowed.
- All recipe posts must be linked to my event page. Using the logo will be appreciated as it helps to spread the word. You can submit old recipes from your archive as well.
- Link your recipes using the Inlinkz tool below. The event runs from Nov 21 to Dec 24.
- One lucky person will be chosen at random as the winner. People submitting the most number of recipes have better chance of winning so bring it on!
Alright, so what is the prize?? I thought I will gift a cookbook but then we all have different choices so how about I let you decide what you want ;) Yep! The gift is a Rs.500 e-gift voucher from Flipkart!
They have a lot of fun stuff available so check it out. I will be mailing the gift voucher to the winner selected (so make sure you enter the correct email address!) and he/she can go online and buy something of their choice for the voucher amount (Delivery address must be in India. Flipkart does not deliver outside India). How cool is that! Get your favorite cookbook maybe? Or surprise your friend with a Christmas gift??
Can't wait to see your creations...let's get the ball rolling people!